Sunday, June 16, 2013

June Already?


Please Note:  I have not done any linking within my text in quite a while.  As I preview this, I notice links come up everywhere in my post, including old text.  My computer has been embedded with "trusted offer surveys" left and right.  My apologies for this and I suggest not clicking on any of the links.
So, about my life:
I have been addicted to Facebook and Pinterest recently.  Fun stuff.  I have also been doing a lot of work both in the home studio and at Long's Gardens.  My dogs are happy that I get to be home more now that Open Season at the Gardens is over.
I have been playing with Zentangles for a few months now and have started creating pieces like the one pictured here.  My new style of quilts are done on silk with very fine threads and a lot of doodling.  Ohhhhhhhhhh, I really like where I'm going with this. I can't wait to do more.
I have also been attending some local quilt guilds and meeting new people with the same passions about quilting.
My mother in law has been hankering for pictures of her grand-dogs.  So, here are a few.  Gwynnie loves sitting on this windowsill.  I have tried to break her of the habit, but to no success.  She has the best, most comfy view in the house.  She and I have been putting oil of coconut in our hair every few weeks.  She tries to eat it before I can get it on her.  It is quite entertaining.  She also loves taking naps with her best buddies Bogie (dog) and Loki (cat known as Big Dog).




No comments:

Post a Comment