Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This holiday is more meaningful each year to me. It might be because I have so much to be thankful for, especially the last few years. My web of family and friends mean so much to me. Not just for their warm hearts but for the amazing support they have shown me. Sometimes, I wonder why they haven't given up on me. It is the people who love me no matter what that I am the most thankful for. Love is what makes the world go around, nothing else. Without these people I wouldn't be writing, quilting, living in my mountain paradise, or able to share all they have given me with everyone I can. That is the best thing, sharing. Whatever is given is usually returned somehow. Food, Wisdom, Laughter, Warmth, Love, Smiles, Music, Dance... the list of things to be thankful for and share is endless.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their friends and family. Eat, Share, and be Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment