Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Beautiful Week

I spent my first week at home quilting and it was wonderful. Two quilts are done and the house is beginning to look better. In fact, today is quite busy with the normal blacksmith convention. My great husband however is busy fixing a part of our roof. It has leaked a river into what should be my walk-in closet since before we bought the place four years ago. It's a good thing it is usually dry here!
Anyway, a friend with expertise came over and they are fixing it right now. Whoohoo!!! Therefore, I am busy making them cinnamon rolls and apple pie. Later the friend gets a gift cheesecake too. I found it was his very favorite. One of the things I love to do is find out people's absolute favorite desserts and make them for them.
Short writing today as I'd like to get back to other things. Keep Quilting & Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment