Monday, January 18, 2010

CAT-ITUDE

Catitude is a word I (and maybe others as well) made up to describe some of the personalities of cats. Their aloofness and independence are well known. I took this word a little further last night when my cat, Shadow, suddenly infected me with Catitude. I walked into the room he was in and he stretched and yawned and cast that spell. Immediately, I was yawning and stretching myself. All I wanted to do was curl up and take a good nap. You see, my animals try to tell me all the time not to worry.
They continually tell me, "Take a lesson from me. Relax. You don't see me worrying do you? Just spend a minute and love me. All will be well. Maybe you want play instead?"
Animals are the best at reminding us to try to enjoy life. A dog's life is a good life, especially for my spoiled sultan of dog. Listen to your animals on occasion and go for that walk, toss the ball, curl up and take quick nap. Your spirit will feel better for it and that is what brings health!

No comments:

Post a Comment