Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chocolate and Quilters

I believe almost all quilters have a strong love for chocolate. I can not believe it is only me and my quilter friends that share this love. Maybe the traits are connected on the same gene, if you like pretty fabric you must love chocolate. I also know that we can be very picky when it comes to chocolate. The most divine forms of chocolate are truly appreciated and savored. At the same time, I'll gobble up just any old chocolate too.
I'm going to share with you now where to order some of that most divine-type chocolates. I just discovered them and they are fabulous. Any chocolate your heart desires can be found at Chocolate.com. I've posted a link on the side bar so you can get there faster. Remember, it is not a good idea to drool into the keyboard so use protection when visiting this site! This is one of the largest selections of fine chocolates I have ever seen. They carry finished products such as fudge and truffles, but they also carry baking chocolates. They have organic, vegan, and kosher chocolates. With a huge selection of holiday assortments and sales, you chould check them out in time to order for yourself and everyone else who has been good this year. Even if you are not a quilter, don't you need some chocolate right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment