Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Holiday Hustle

Here I go again, the last weekend to get all the holiday stuff finished and in the mail. Last minute gift creating is what I am best at. I have everyone used to recieving an assortment of delicious chocolates. I usually make them myself but in a pinch, my friends at Chocolate.com always come to the rescue. Sometimes it is just more fun to look at all the different types of chocolates than to make them myself. Besides, they do a great job at wrapping!
Now, who can I get to finish all those quilts I'm supposed to be doing? Just kidding. The quilts are my joy. I'm quilting one now that my brother designed and my mother pieced it. I'd love to show a photo here, but that will have to wait until January. Also, I have to go finish it before Monday.
Until next time,
Happy quilting, cooking, and eating this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment