Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Joys of Chocolate

Oh, it has been a gloriously chocolate-filled holiday season again. I really have never met a chocolate I didn't like. Some chocolate confections are a step above the rest though. I enjoy seeking them out with a desire and lust that surprises even me. I believe it was last Christmas that my mother introduced me to a new gourmet delight. I was intrigued and knew that once I started in on the bacon and sea salt chocolate bar...
Yep, I was right. I could not stop. That incredible combination of flavors was just unheard of before. Never again shall we chocolate connoisseurs be without an excitingly exotic flavor to stir things up a bit. I found the source for the divine and different. It is Vosges Chocolates. I like their products so much, I've posted two links to this company (one on side and one at bottom of page). Everyone should really check out the delectable delights this company puts out.
Next entry, I will share with you one of my favorite piecing techniques. It is called the slash-and-sew technique. It is ideal for large print fabrics. I tend to use my oriental collection for this one. You will learn how to make a quilted wall piece that looks like a picture though broken glass.
So, gather up your fabrics and chocolates and get ready for tomorrow's how-to.

No comments:

Post a Comment