Friday, February 26, 2010

Discount Deals of the Day

I've been pretty busy with a few projects and some very exciting news for me. My quilting has been developing rather quickly lately. I will share all great news in due time. Right now, I just wanted to share a few discounts I've discovered for my readers.
Fabric.com is having a clearance sale. The link will take you straight to the clearance aisle and is good while supplies last. If you need anything, now is a great time to get it.
Also, Kitchen Universe has given me a code to share so you can get 5% off your purchases. The code is : KIT5 and is good until March 15th.
Enjoy shopping. I'm going back to my project. I started off doing work for others today but this one piece is in my mind. It is pestering to come to creation. It is just for me "a soul quilt" if you will. But it is time to bring it forth.
Thank you for the comments. I will be posting more photos of this quilt in detail and as a whole. Was just trying and the photo kept coming up sideways. I will keep trying though so check back. I'll even include all of the stories about quilting it. With time, all my quilts-made-by-a-series-of-mistakes are always hilarious learning lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment