Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February Fabric Fantasies

Mid-February is when I start to really dream for the year. My collection of gardening and fabric catalogues rise to the surface. They end up piled next to fireplace where I sit to keep warm and dream. I have always loved the printed page and will not turn from it completely. Books and catalogues are more easily moved around the house than my PC. With My computer however, I can shop the world at a the click of a mouse.
If you have not visited Fabric.com yet, this is the perfect time. They are celebrating Kristl's birthday with 30% off select categories such as generous cuts, fast shipping, free return shipping, no hassle guarantees, and frequent shopper programs. They also have a daily deal to check out. This sale lasts until February 22, so visit them today!
Another great place to buy fabrics, notions, and patterns is my sister-in-laws web store at Ebay. It is Quilting-Whimsy and she carries a wonderful selection of Moda fabrics. I also know for fact that her service is excellent. We take quilting seriously in this family.
I'm off to sew now. I've decided to release my Celtic Block of Month pattern as a set. I've lots of polishing work to do. Not to mention different color samples. Anyone in the family want to create a few for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment