Friday, February 19, 2010

Quilting as a Business

My adventures as a quilter began a long time ago. As a child, I learned to sew. After my stint in college, I revisited sewing and discovered quilting. Slowly through the years, my adventures began turning into ventures. I began making some money selling my quilts and teaching classes. My hobby is quickly becoming a business with many new and exciting things on the horizon. One of the greatest marketing tools is the Internet. What a wonder that we can reach so many people! Learning how to use this tool was a challenge for this artistic girl. But once again, there is plenty of help for that.
One such book is Your Quilting Web Business. This comprehensive e-book is written by Fran Smith and Nicola Baume. These successful artists share their knowledge on how to start your own on line quilting business. you will learn how to market and sell your quilts using the Internet. They even go over how to set up your own website. For $37 with a money back guarantee and a bonus quilting resource book, this is a great investment for any one thinking of starting their own quilting business. Click on the link provided to find out more and to download your copy of this book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment